Motivation is crucial for people to perform on higher levels.
Your people are the most powerful ambassadors of the brand and they have the biggest impact on your customers’ experience. Their commitment is a key factor to achieve the organizational objectives.
Even though it is proven that people can make or break an organization, often in technical organisations there is little management time and attention paid to people development and engagement.
The challenge start when organisations change from a product-centric to a customer-centric organisation, and new skills needs to be developed.
- How to create a sustainable learning and development structure to close the gap between current capabilities and the new required
- How to manage limited resources in people and knowledge
- How to clarify people’s career and learning paths and the management objectives
- How to ensure a good fit between the competency development needs and training methods
To successfully help companies to have a smooth well thought transformation into a Service-centric business, our key activity is the Learning and Development Path model.
The fundamental purpose of The Learning and Development Path Model is to help develop skills which, when applied to work, enhance job and organisational performance
With our model, we can help you successfully start and manage the transformation from product-centric business to a new, more effective customer-centric business.
This Learning and Development Path Model help you:
- To ensure that the organization is aligned around people’s learning objectives and approach
- To develop the detailed plan for developing required capabilities.
- To gain the new skills required with our training courses
- To have a smooth knowledge transfer with our coaching and mentoring programs
For more information about our courses and for the course brochures contact us today. We will be glad to advise you and help you find the most effective programme for your needs.