We are looking for a Digital Marketer.
Our company is specialized in helping manufacturers grow profitable and sustainable revenue streams from services. We help identify new service value propositions, design new services, and help manage the organisational transformation towards new service business models.
We provide best practices from research and service industry standards, best practice IT solutions with the leading solution vendors, training, and a proven service transformation methodology.
Our digital Service Transformation Centre provides on-line access to blueprint service business models, benchmarking databases, self-assessment tools, IT solution architectures, and our virtual training centre for all service roles.
We guide management teams of manufacturers to create and implement winning service business strategies. We offer career advancement services through training, coaching, recruitment, and people development programmes. We provide advice on IT Architecture and we implement digital service management platforms with our partners. Our track record includes hundreds of successful service transformations with some of the worlds' leading companies.
We are a team of management consultants, IT experts, researchers, marketers, and experienced senior executives turned consultants that work across the globe, (lately mainly on-line). We work with large multi-national manufacturing companies and medical equipment companies. Since 2019 increasingly with smaller companies as well using on-line coaching and virtual collaboration methods using our Service Transformation Centre. We work in projects or as coaches and are passionate about what we do. We combine very experienced professionals with young talent in multi-functional teams. We are proud of the in-depth expertise and experience we provide to our clients which we believe is the key reason that clients like working with us. Our culture is very entrepreneurial, pragmatic and we value teamwork.
Create a digital marketing strategy that addresses the key obstacles to grow:
- Simplify the written value propositions.
- Identify the most effective ways to reach our targeted clients segments consisting of senior managers.
- Choose the most effective channels and tactics:
- Webinars/ online events
- Google SEO / SEA
- Direct calling
- Analyse and aggregate data from different sources with a clear ability to draw solid conclusions and highlight the nuances.
Manage the execution:
- Plan, coordinate and implement the campaigns, events, content publications.
- Manage content creation and publication in “Noventum Insights” (Podcast, whitepapers, research reports, etc.)
- Help create the content together with our subject matter experts.
- Ensure attractiveness and relevance of the content.
- Ensure consistency in messaging and tone of voice.
- First and foremost an improved Digital Marketer strategy including a 3 to 6 months plan that will generate enough qualified sales leads and sales opportunities to achieve our growth objectives.
- Once the Digital Marketer strategy is improved, you will be asked to manage the execution as well and obtain insight from managing the execution to continuously optimise the Digital Marketer strategy.
- Experience with creating a successful Digital Marketer model for a consulting firm.
- Experience working in the Manufacturing industry.
- Experience with working in the technical services industry is an advantage.
Required professional skills.
- You should be an expert in the field of Digital Marketer in B2B markets.
- You can work in an international team.
- You have up to date knowledge of Salesforce, Mautic, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, and other relevant Digital Marketer applications
- You have strong A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience.
- You have a deep understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data and execute optimisations accordingly.
- You are relentless in pursuit of growth.
- Your languages: Perfect English, German is an advantage
- You have commercial writing skills with the ability to align thought leadership content with the desired messaging to achieve campaign objectives.
Required behaviour skills / personality traits.
- Team player
- Growth mindset: willing to constantly test assumptions and challenge conventional thinking to find the ways to grow.
- Curiosity: demonstrates hunger to learn to meet new challenges and grow as a professional
- Grit: maintains determination and motivation to stay the course amid setbacks and adversity
What we offer
We offer attractive work environment, competitive compensation package and conditions, dynamic international company culture in which you can make a real difference with your expertise and energy. We offer career development opportunities as the role will expand in responsibilities over time as well as possibilities for new roles within the area of digital marketing.
We are also open to receive applications from free lancers.
Job Type: Part-time