LEADERSHIP IN DIGITAL SERVICE TRANSFORMATION
This online training provides a comprehensive guide to lead the digital service transformation including the strategic, operational and technological aspects. You will learn why and how to take action to improve your competitive advantage by changing your business model.
With an emphasis on ‘how-to ’, participants leave the programme with deep understanding and actionable plans on:
- Design the digital service transformation plan and create new digital service business models
- Lead the digital service transformation
- Improve customer value analytics
- Develop new services based on customer analytics
- Lower costs by digitising service delivery models
- Increase revenues by designing a sales and marketing model for digital services
- Design the IoT platform enabling the new digital service transformation
- Attract, engage, develop, and retain digital service talent
- Establish a digital knowledge management process to enhance your services
- (Senior) executives
- Service directors
- Service managers
- Programme Managers of service initiatives
- IT leaders focused on service business
Benefits of the training
- Get your coach: To apply the learning to your company situation, we offer the guidance of a Noventum coach who will have regular 1-on-1 coaching sessions.
- Use proven best practices tools and blueprints: This interactive training uses best practices, assessment tools, case studies, videos and tutorials from Noventum’s Service Transformation Centre to help you put your learning into practice. For more information see https://www.noventum.eu/service-transformation-centre
What previous participants say about the training course
“It puts a lot of pieces of the service puzzle together, from strategy to design, developing and implementing new digital services, and running a full-service transformation programme. It is a hands-on approach that you can use from day 1.” – Dominic Bruning, Director Global Services & Servitization, Axis Communications
“Want to know where to start the service transformation? Follow this course!” – Daan Hommeles, Service Manager Benelux, Tennant
Click here to read a case study on how a client experienced this training.