This Trusted Advisor training has been created for service professionals operating in any industry, and at any level, and serves as a practical guide on establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues. It will assist anyone whose business is built on trust, and who believes that service business growth depends on excellent service and positive customer experiences, resulting in long-term client relationships.
The practical tools and exercises in the training will improve your ability to earn trust and to sharpen your trust-building skills. You will be taught how to approach prospects and clients based on a relationship of trust, and how to implement this skill in your daily work life. The training is available in English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Turkish and Russian.
Objectives of this training
The objectives of this web-based training are:
- To understand what it means to be a Trusted Advisor.
- To understand what characteristics are needed to become a Trusted Advisor.
- To enable you to reinforce those characteristics you already have and to determine which of them need to be developed.
- To understand the importance of the role of the Trusted Advisor in the sales process so that it develops into one that is trusted by customers.
- To understand that a Trusted Advisor's behaviour makes the selling process of service more assertive.
The training consists of 7 modules:
- Module 1: Trusted Advisor
- Module 2: Maintaining Confidence and Credibility
- Module 3: Communication Methods
- Module 4: Organisation and Productivity
- Module 5: From Lead to Closure - Understanding Yourself & Your Customers
- Module 6: From Lead to Closure - Dealing with Customers - Interaction
- Module 7: From Lead to Closure - Dealing with Customers - Closure
Trusted Advisor Online Course
- For whom?: All Employees Facing Customers such as Field Engineers, Support Centre Professionals and Salespersons
- Language: English
- Price: 595 Euro